Each year we update the materiality analysis, an investigatory process which aims to identify the non-financial issues that are priorities for the company and its stakeholders.
- Enhancement and management of human capital
- Promotion of reading and socio-cultural growth
- Diversity, equity and inclusiveness
- Education and the school world
- Life cycle of paper products
- Climate change
- Management of environmental impacts
- Strategic business innovation
Mondadori for the environment
From 2010 to the present day, our commitment towards the environment has taken the form of a significant reduction in greenhouse gas emissions and increased use of certified paper in producing our books and magazines.
Each year, we plan initiatives to reduce the environmental impact of our offices and bookstores.