We direct our actions and decisions towards the creation of value in the long term. We pursue this objective by operating in accordance with the following principles on economic, social and environmental sustainability:
- To guarantee our customers the possibility to benefit from innovative and valuable products.
- Investing in the professional development of our people, enhancing their talent and encouraging them to be creative and enterprising.
- Actively promote a culture that is accessible to all, with the awareness that the right to quality education and information is an essential element for development and growth of our country.
- Create a safe working environment for our employees and collaborators that offers equal opportunities and professional achievement and expression to everybody.
- Giving voice to different points of view, rewarding originality and plurality of thought and ensuring respect for freedom of expression in the process of developing the editorial product.
- Respect and protect the surrounding environment through responsible use of natural resources and the main energy carriers, reduction of polluting and climate-changing emissions, careful waste management and awareness of customers and suppliers on environmental sustainability issues.