Mondadori Media, star of the IAB Showcase with a line-up of Gen-Z top creators
● An exclusive event with the leading brands in the world of food, fitness, beauty and fashion
● In the collaboration between publisher, brand and creator, the successful mix for effective communication strategies for the young generation
Mondadori Media, the leading Italian multimedia publisher on social media and one of the most important players in the digital sector, will be the star of the first edition of the IAB Showcase, the IAB Italia marketplace dedicated to digital content scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, 30 May, in Milan.
A non-stop, 40-minute relay, where the creators of Giallozafferano,Mypersonaltrainer,The Wom and Webbohand talent agencies Power and Zenzero, will take turns on stage with sketches, challenges, head-to-head interviews, games and time for entertainment and in-depth analysis. The show will be hosted by Power’s young talent, Diletta Begali, who will guide the audience through the line-up of stars from the world of food, fitness, beauty and fashion.
Empower your engagement: brand, creator and Mondadori Media together for a perfect match! – as the name implies, the event wants to emphasise the value of collaboration between publisher, creator and brand by constructing tailor-made communication strategies that are effective for the younger generation. The stars of the Mondadori Group’s team of creators and agencies, together with Andrea Santagata and Daniela Cerrato, respectively the CEO and Marketing Director of Mondadori Media, will tell the story first-hand on the event’s main stage.
The Mondadori Media showcase – Presenting Partner of IAB Showcase – will see an extraordinary line-up of top talent from the Italian digital scene, including:
- Niccolò Famiglietti, international teacher and trainer on the Power Talent Agency roster and face of Mypersonaltrainer, the leading brand in the wellness, fitness and health sector with 14 million unique users and 3 million followers on social media. Famiglietti will interact with the audience in the room, challenging them to perform a series of easy-to-perform exercises for everyone.
- Diletta Begali, a Youtuber who has established herself on social media for her stories about travel and daily life, will perform a sketch on stereotypes related to creating an influencer marketing project along with Giulia Bellu, actress and content creator, both of whom are on the Power
- Benedetta De Luca, Gender & Inclusion Editor at The Wom, will guide the audience through an overview of the values and strengths of Mondadori Media’s 100% inclusive social media brand, with 9 million unique users per month and 6 million followers on social media. The content creator and disability advocate will also present the new video format TikTalk, created in collaboration with Hej!, together with Daniela Cerrato.
- Giulio Pasqui, CEO of Webboh, and Nicky Passerella, the brand’s leading creator, will also be on the Mondadori Media stage. Together they will be the stars of a special head-to-head interview on the language of Gen-Z. It will be a discussion about the first digital community dedicated to the new generation, with 5 million followers and more than 14 million monthly interactions, appearing in the top ten of the most social media-oriented Italian media, from two different points of view.
- The showcase will also see talks by Aurora Cavallo (aka Cooker Girl) and Diletta Secco – Giallozafferano’s leading talent and one of Zenzero co-founders, the talent agency for the best Italian food creators – who will discuss their experiences as food creators in a game, focusing on projects, recipes and communication methods related to the digital world.
- Clizia Monguzzi, Account Director of OMD, will close the showcase and, together with Andrea Santagata, will tell the story of the development and the value of McDonald’s case history on-air on the channels of Giallozafferano, the leading food media brand in Italy with 18 million unique users per month and 60 million followers on social media.
- For the grand finale Daniele Rossi, the renowned chef from Giallozafferano, and one of Zenzero ‘s co-founders, will perform in a special cooking show.
The line-up of Mondadori Media speakers at the IAB Showcase:
- Diletta Begali, Host & Content Creator – Power Talent Agency
- Giulia Bellu, Actress & Content Creator – Power Talent Agency
- Aurora Cavallo, Creator of Giallozafferano and Co-Founder of Zenzero Talent Agency
- Carolina Cefalù, Head of Talent Manager of Zenzero Talent Agency
- Daniela Cerrato, Marketing Director of Mondadori Media
- Benedetta De Luca, Gender & Inclusion Editor of The Wom – Power Talent Agency
- Nicolò Famiglietti, Beauty & Fitness Influencer – Power Talent Agency
- Clizia Monguzzi, Account Director of OMD Italy
- Giulio Pasqui, CEO & Co-Founder of Webboh
- Nicky Passarella, Creator and Actress
- Jessica Piga, Head of Talent Manager at Power Talent Agency
- Daniele Rossi, Creator of Giallozafferano and Co-Founder of Zenzero Talent Agency
- Andrea Santagata, CEO of Mondadori Media
- Diletta Secco, Creator of Giallozafferano and Co-Founder of Zenzero Talent Agency