“Grazia International Network”, the international network created by the Mondadori Group for the launch of Grazia around the world, is 10 years old: a journey of success that has brought the magazine to all the most important markets for fashion and luxury, and developed around the brand a global multichannel system that today reaches a total audience of over 17 million readers and over 16 million unique users per month.
The Grazia network of is a unique case in publishing for the dynamism and speed of its expansion: the brand is now present in 24 countries, from Italy to the UK – where the first international edition of the magazine was launched ten years ago – and from France and Russia, through China, the Netherlands, India, United Arab Emirates, Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Thailand, Indonesia, Germany, Bosnia Herzegovina, Albania, South Africa, Poland, Qatar, Spain, Korea, Mexico, and Turkey, which, in a few weeks will join the magazine’s big family. Since last November Grazia has also been a global platform for e-commerce fashion with Graziashop.com.
To underline its vocation Grazia has decided to celebrate the first 10 years of the Network with the “Grace Next Glam Award”, the magazine’s first international competition aimed at the most talented designers under 35 from all over the world.
For the occasion “Grazia International Network” has invited the editors of the various editions of the magazine to enter young designer from their country who must create a dress for the 2015 spring/summer season inspired by the “easy chic” of Grazia philosophy that underlies the magazine’s unique formula.
The award ceremony, to be held tomorrow, Wednesday 25 February 25, at The Mall, in the heart of the brand new Porta Nuova area of Milan, will be attended by representatives of the fashion world, as well as the leading exponents of luxury companies. The evening will be an opportunity to discover all the outfits of the young finalists and celebrate with Ernesto Mauri, chief executive of the Mondadori Group, Carla Vanni, director of Grazia International Network, partners and editors of the international editions of the magazine. The special guest of the evening will be the actress Nicoletta Romanoff, muse of Lancome.
The jury, chaired by Carla Vanni, which will decide the winning young designer of the “Grazia Next Glam Award”, also includes Giorgio Armani, supported by Jane Reeve, managing director of the National Chamber of Italian Fashion, the fashion designer Stella Jean and Mario Dell’Oglio, president of the Chamber of Buyers.
The finalists of the “Grazia Next Glam Award” are:
- ITALY: CO|TE with designers Tomaso Anfossi, Francesco Ferrari
- FRANCE: HARMONY with David Obadia
- GREAT BRITAIN. Rejina Pyo
- CHINA: COMME MOI with Yan Lu
- RUSSIA: RUBAN with Alisa & Julia Ruban
- GERMANY: PERRET SCHAAD with Johanna Perret, Tutia Schaad
- HOLLAND; DAVID LAPORT
- MIDDLE EAST: DIMA AYAD
- SOUTH AFRICA: LOIN CLOTH & ASHES with Anisa Mpungwe
- TURKEY: ÖZLEM KOCA
- SPAIN: MOISES NIETO with Moisés Nieto Narváez
- KOREA: AIRE DE JEU with Jihye Park
- POLAND: ANETA ZIELINSKA
- THAILAND: MARIHORN BRAND with Sanchai Sukkasem
- QATAR: TALLER MARMO with Riccardo Audisio, Yago Goicoechea
- INDONESIA: PEGGY HARTANTO
- INDIA: SHIFT with Nimish Shah
- SLOVENIA: M*FAGANEL with Matevz Faganel
- BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA: NINA VARGA
- BULGARIA: BOYAN with Bojan Kuzeski
- CROATIA: MANI with Manuel Maligec
- ALBANIA; ESTELA KONI COUTURE with Estela Koni
- SERBIA: VLADA SAVIC with Vladimir Savic