Mondadori Group leader in digital
A year of changes for Giallozafferano, Donna Moderna, MyPersonalTrainer, Icon, Interni and Icon Design
The Mondadori Group continues to pursue digital innovation. The leading publisher for the passions and interests of Italians currently attracts 26.5 million unique users per month (Source: Audiweb, November 2018) and a competitive positioning that makes it a leaders also in social media, with a total of 26.3 million fans through130 profiles.
Every second 300 new users visit a Mondadori Group site 14 people interact on the brands’ social network pages.
OUR STRONG POINTS
- Video factory: an annual production of 10.000 videos 4 different formats, generating over 200 million views per month.
- People: an internal team of 180 talents, including content editor, videomakers, cooks, product designers and data scientists.
- Innovation is in our DNA: from proprietary semantic search engines to Altervista, Italy’s leading blogging platform prima. Mondadori is also among the first Italian publishers to test and adopt innovating conversational interfaces, such as chatbots, intelligent speakers and connected devices.
CONTINUING TO EVOLVE OUR PRODUCTS
The development of languages and engagement systems for users, from the use of video to the valorisation of new web-based talents such as influencers and YouTubers, to the control of all of the touchpoints: our business models makes it possible to respond to new challenges and development opportunities, while constantly focusing on the real needs of users.
Today, our brands are authentic multimedia systems ranged across print, the web, social media, apps, smart speakers, TV and events.
In 2019 the evolution of our products will affect some of the iconic brands in the high-value vertical markets: food, women, beauty, health and wellbeing, design, male lifestyle.
- From April, a new look for the web site and a new Giallozafferano Benessere channel, with over 4,000 recipes, enhanced with information about nutritional values and calories.
- The first vocal site with integrated Google Assistant.
- The first on vocal devices: Google Home, Amazon Alexa’s Echo Show, Samsung’s Bixby.
WOMEN AND BEAUTY
- Donna Moderna Beauty: a new social magazine will be launched after the summer dedicated to the world of beauty and conceived by millennials for millennials, with the special participation of Beauty Influencers.
HEALTH AND WELLBEING
- a complete overhaul of the site affecting all of its touchpoints from September.
- A new series of videos involving Fitness Influencers.
- A new format for the site from March: ideas, inspirations and and models, with the style and shopping guides that today’s man needs.
- Icon Wheels: the creation of a new channel dedicated to luxury and exclusive car.
- Fashion, beauty, grooming, how-to-spend with videos, tutorials and a selection of the best products.
Icon Design and Interni:
- A restyling of the sites to coincide with Milan’s Design Week 2019.