Mypersonaltrainer: a new dimension for all-round wellbeing
Fitfluencers, high quality videos, a new Instagram profile. The Mondadori Group’s brand leader in wellness, with 11 million users, has a new identity
Mypersonaltrainer, the Mondadori Group site that is a point of reference for health for over 11 million unique users per month is enhancing its offer and has been transformed into an all-round editorial brand A new logo logo, a new look, a team of fitfluencers with video tutorials focused on wellbeing and a new Instagram profile: are among the main new features which, together with a new and authoritative scientific committee, will help to inspire a healthy lifestyle
- New look: the redesigned heart-shaped logo is emblematic of the brands new objective, to help you to live a healthier and happier life. The editorial content is organised in thematic areas and divided on the basis of energetic colours which help users to find their way. Moreover, the site is both more dynamic and easier to use, also from a mobile device, and able to make suggestions and point users in the direction of pertinent and personalised content
- Scientific committee: made up of specialist doctors from a selected number of hospitals, initially the Istituto Auxologico Italianoand the Ospedale Niguarda, who will provide additional supervision of the more scientific content
- Fitness influencers and video: an exciting collaboration has been launched with a pool of fitfluencers. Experts in yoga, Pilates, running, fitness, workouts and healthy recipes are the protagonists of a range of videos that Mypersonaltrainer users can access anywhere, on any of the brand’s digital channels, at home, in the garden, the office or the car.
The videos will have a schedule, with fixed appointments each day of the week.
- Instagram: the brand is also expanding its social community, which is already strong on YouTube – with 264,000 subscribers and 1.5 million views – on Facebook – with 340,000 followers and reaching over 3 million people, with a new Instagram profile, and becoming an authentic social magazine. The content will range from the fitfluencer videos, to motivational memes, short video tutorials, photo recipes and thematic infographics
The new brand, already appreciated in the last year by leading advertisers in the health and wellbeing area, will offer its partners new, integrated, multi-channel communication opportunities, with branded content and tailor-made videos for storytelling initiatives for their products.
The fit influencers:
– Gabriella Vico, fitness trainer – Former volleyball player, professional trainer and nutritionist, working in Italy, France and Spain. Offering fitness training with exercises related to different muscle groups
– YOGAESSENTIAL, yoga lessons – Elena Vitale and Selena Mercandelli, yoga teachers, creators of the YOGAESSENTIAL clothing line inspired by the practice and Made In Italy, and the Milan yoga school Spazio Garibaldi 77, offer the different styles of yoga with the best teachers from the discipline
– Cristina Turini, running trainer – Architect and running mother, she is the creator of the Instagram profile Run and the City which brings together outfits, music, photos and a healthy lifestyle
– Federico Trombini, fitness school – Personal trainer, hiker and naturopath. Scuola di fitness is the titl of his column which focuses on functional training and the mistakes to avoid. For example, how to tackle a squat by improving balance and control skills, which helps to minimise injuries to the ankles and knees
– Denise della Giacoma, Pilates lessons – Former cross-country skier, teacher of Pilates, yoga and wellbeing techniques. A globetrotter, her videos are shot in some very attractive locations
– Alice Mazzo, the protagonist Alice’s Recipes. In fact, Alice’s heart beats for healthy eating: a food enthusiast, her mission is to transmit her passion for healthy cooking, transforming high-calorie bombs into light mouthfulls, without renouncing taste